Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Boost Your Creativity Through Walking

Going to the gym has never been top of my list. Don’t get me wrong, I've tried to go, mentally talked myself into going, but there is just something about walking on a treadmill that I find so dull. Regardless, walking has many health benefits and is a great way to stay in shape.


Step away from your desk and take a stroll around your office building during the workday to burn calories and stretch your legs. Walking is also a great way to boost your creativity and imagination. Think of the fresh ideas you can come up with before meeting a client or showing a house just by talking a stroll around the block.


Another great aspect of walking, there are walking tours around your area that are worth exploring.

What is your walking routine like? Do you have a favorite area you like to walk? --Information provided by Danielle Schwager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive